- 1. 選出不同類的單詞（ ）A、cake B、bread C、picnic2. 選出不同類的單詞（ ）A、go B、bought C、bump3. 選出不同類的單詞（ ）A、eat B、sang C、had4. 選出不同類的單詞（ ）A、cake B、hungry C、thirsty5. 選出不同類的單詞（ ）A、watermelon B、chocolate C、cold
- 6. 英漢互譯。(1)、have a cold(2)、have a headache(3)、go to the doctor(4)、have got a stomach ache(5)、have a picnic(6)、發燒(7)、從椅子上摔下來(8)、又餓又渴(9)、上周(10)、喝水
- 7. Tom ate lots of watermelons , so he's got a ______.A、cold B、headache C、stomachache8. Daming had a cold _____ he didn't go to school.A、too B、so C、but9. ______nose was red and ______ face was wet.A、His , her B、He , She C、He , her10. Today he _____ a fever.A、had got B、has got C、had11. Daming ______ off the chair last night.A、falled B、falls C、fell12. Sam ______ lots of _____ yesterday.A、has , chocolates B、had , chocolates C、has , chocolate13. What happened _______ your head ?A、in B、to C、for14. I was _____. So I ate some cakes.A、cold B、thirsty C、hungry15. We _____ a bike ride yesterday.A、went to B、go for C、went for16. —Did your mum ______ bread?
—Yes, she did.A、makes B、make C、made
- 17. Mum and I (去) for a bike ride last night.18. Did you (買) a new bike?19. I lost my schoolbag, and t I found it.20. What h to you?21. Tom bumped his head. Dad took him to the h.
- 22. Did you fall off your bike? （作否定回答）23. We bought a watermelon. （改為一般疑問句）24. I go for a bike ride.（用yesterday改寫）25. I bought some water.（改為否定句）26. Ibumpedmy head.（對劃線部分提問）
- 27. the , they , to , doctor , went （.）（連詞成句）28. a , he's , headache , got（.）（連詞成句）29. apples , he , lots , of , yesterday , had （.）（連詞成句）30. some , did , buy , water , you（?）（連詞成句）31. off , Sam , fell , bike , his（.）（連詞成句）
- 32. 閱讀短文，判斷句子正誤。
Yesterday was Saturday. Li Qiang and I went to the bookshop. We went there by bike. We saw lots of people there. There were many books too. I bought a book about English. Li Qiang bought two CDs. Then we went home. It took us thirty minutes to go home.(1)、It was Sunday yesterday.(2)、Li Qiang and I went to the bookshop by bus.(3)、There were lots of people in the bookshop.(4)、They didn't see many books in the bookshop.(5)、Li Qiang bought a book about English.